Jelita Lavender

Thursday 21 March 2013

Syukran

Hai...Selamat Pagi semua...

Takde kelas pagi ni...cancel sebab lecturer vetting soalan final...da bangun pagi siap mandi lagi takkan nak tido balik kan...tak bagus tu...hehehe...Luah perasaan jap ye...

Dah bape hari ni i am feels so uneasy..i dont know why? in fact i cant do any work..i lost my focus...but i am very fortunate person in the world..u know why?i have a lot of good friends and most touchable that all of them really understanding friend..tak cerita ape pun dia orang da taw there is something wrong about me... Apparently, i feels so comfort to tell anyone about my problem..i just dont know why because i am a person that not simply tell anyone about my problems...

Kawan??sejauh mana kita pergi..seramai mana kawan yang kita jumpa..the understanding one tetap kawan yang membesar bersama kita..i am sure all of you feels the same way and agree with me..no..it doesn't mean the rest not understanding or anything but all this things influenced by some factors....most importantly, i am not a good friend to all my beloved friends and i am very lucky because surround with all good people that care about  me..with this..i can feels Allah Loves toward me..Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment